CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tri Training

As soon as we got back from Nashville I knew it was time to get serious about triathlon training. I found a great website (www.beginnertriathlete.com) with some great training plans as well as forums that are very active and supportive. Its been 2 weeks of training and I am loving it. I love the fact that I am doing more than "just running". My running has already improved to a 2:30 jog/1:00 walk and being on the stationary bike feels great. The swimming was always the hard part and I am still struggling with that.

It's full speed ahead and hopefully the weight will start falling off. My first tri is going to be here in Champaign August 2nd with the park district mini-tri. I will keep up my training log here and on beginnertriathlete.com throughout the entire process.

Rock on folks!

0 comments: