CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Life Interrupted

The day after my birthday, we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and had a great time together. The kids were great and JD even won over 200 tickets at one of the games (how?, i don't know either). After getting home, I got to watch my Packers beat the Seahawks to advance to the NFC Championship game.

Then.....Saturday night I started having some pain in my right testicle again. I had thought that pain was gone in December after 2 rounds of antibiotics. I did a self exam and this time there is a lump the size of a grape. I think I may have lost my breath at the time. I immediately had Jeanne examine it and she confirmed it. Nervousness sets in waiting for Monday to contact the doctors office

BTW, sometimes I hate the internet when it comes to the medical field. I did extensive research on lumps in testicles and everything comes up with the worst news everywhere I looked. Oh well, we'll see what the Dr. says Monday

0 comments: