CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Run today

With the wind about 25-30mph today I decided to go to the gym and run on the treadmill (wussy, I know, I am a fairweather runner). I knew I only had about 20-25 minutes to run today so i thought I would kick it up again. I started out fast at a 8:30mpm pace for the first 3 minutes and it felt good but i knew i would pay for it later if i didnt slow down so i went back down to a 10mpm pace and just kept going. I love days when it feels good to run. Usually i have to stop and walk after 4 or 5 minutes but today I went 12 minutes before walking for 2 and then running for 4 more minutes. Overall was under a 10mpm pace which i havent done for a couple years WHOHOO!! Eating a little cleaner and staying hydrated makes such a difference!

0 comments: